duanpu8830 2014-11-30 22:23
浏览 702

如何使用Golang编写原始TCP数据包(使用gopacket)并通过原始套接字发送

I would like to craft custome TCP packets using gopacket and then send them using raw sockets.

Here is a short and readable example go program that demonstrates what I'd like to do:

package main

import (
    "code.google.com/p/gopacket"
    "code.google.com/p/gopacket/examples/util"
    "code.google.com/p/gopacket/layers"
    "log"
    "net"
)

func main() {
    defer util.Run()()

// XXX create tcp/ip packet
    srcIP := net.ParseIP("127.0.0.1")
    dstIP := net.ParseIP("192.168.0.1")
    //srcIPaddr := net.IPAddr{
    //  IP: srcIP,
    //}
    dstIPaddr := net.IPAddr{
        IP: dstIP,
    }
    ipLayer := layers.IPv4{
        SrcIP:    srcIP,
        DstIP:    dstIP,
        Protocol: layers.IPProtocolTCP,
    }
    tcpLayer := layers.TCP{
        SrcPort: layers.TCPPort(666),
        DstPort: layers.TCPPort(22),
        SYN:     true,
    }
    tcpLayer.SetNetworkLayerForChecksum(&ipLayer)
    buf := gopacket.NewSerializeBuffer()
    opts := gopacket.SerializeOptions{
        FixLengths:       true,
        ComputeChecksums: true,
    }
    err := gopacket.SerializeLayers(buf, opts, &ipLayer, &tcpLayer)
    if err != nil {
        panic(err)
    }
    // XXX end of packet creation

// XXX send packet
    ipConn, err := net.ListenPacket("ip4:tcp", "0.0.0.0")
    if err != nil {
        panic(err)
    }
    _, err = ipConn.WriteTo(buf.Bytes(), &dstIPaddr)
    if err != nil {
        panic(err)
    }
    log.Print("packet sent!
")
}

However running this program doesn't work... the SerializeLayer fails. Here's the panic:

panic: invalid src IP 127.0.0.1

goroutine 16 [running]: runtime.panic(0x5bb020, 0xc2090723e0) /home/human/golang-empire/go/src/pkg/runtime/panic.c:279 +0xf5 main.main() /home/human/golang-empire/gopkg/src/github.com/david415/HoneyBadger/packetSendTest.go:41 +0x464

goroutine 19 [finalizer wait]: runtime.park(0x413cc0, 0x7bc6c0, 0x7bb189) /home/human/golang-empire/go/src/pkg/runtime/proc.c:1369 +0x89 runtime.parkunlock(0x7bc6c0, 0x7bb189) /home/human/golang-empire/go/src/pkg/runtime/proc.c:1385 +0x3b runfinq() /home/human/golang-empire/go/src/pkg/runtime/mgc0.c:2644 +0xcf runtime.goexit() /home/human/golang-empire/go/src/pkg/runtime/proc.c:1445

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doubipeng1336 2014-12-01 08:00
    关注

You question says "craft custome[sic] TCP packets" but your code makes it clear you also want to craft custom IP layer 3 headers and there is a difference between the two. Also, you don't mention IPv4 vs IPv6, but again your code seems IPv4 specific.

Given your example code I'll assume you want to be set the full IPv4 header.

As of Go 1.3.3 and the soon to be released Go 1.4 you can't do what you want using the Core Go packages. To accomplish what you desire you need to do two things:

1. You need to create a raw socket in Go. Contrary to other incorrect answers on this website you can create a raw socket in Go using one of net.ListenPacket, net.DialIP, or net.ListenIP.

For example:

conn, err := net.ListenIP("ip4:tcp", netaddr)
    if err != nil {
        log.Fatalf("ListenIP: %s
    ", err)
    }

creates a raw socket.

1. If you want to set your own IPv4 layer 3 header you will need to set a socket option to enable functionality.

Your question don't state what OS and architecture you are using. On my laptop running Mac OS X:

% man ip
    . . .
    Outgoing packets automatically have an IP header prepended to them
    (based on the destination address and the protocol number the socket is created with),
    unless the IP_HDRINCL option has been set.

IP_HDRINCL is also available on Linux. Unfortunately, Core Go does not have a way to set the IP_HDRINCL socket option nor does it have a way to set other IP socket options such as IP_TTL. I have a set of private patches that enable this functionality with Core Go but that won't help you.

I believe the following package has all the functionality you desire ipv4. Please note it's a large package and I haven't used it myself. I did grep and it supports IP_HDRINCL on multiple platforms. You want to call NewRawConn to create a raw connection and this function creates a raw socket and sets the IP_HDRINCL socket option.

See also here: raw-sockets-in-go and the code he wrote here latency to get a feel for a much simpler approach that might suit your needs if you just want to set TCP headers. However, please note this code doesn't let you set the IP addresses in the IPv4 IP header which I suspect you want to do.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 全志H618ROM新增分区
  • ¥20 jupyter保存图像功能的实现
  • ¥15 在grasshopper里DrawViewportWires更改预览后,禁用电池仍然显示
  • ¥15 NAO机器人的录音程序保存问题
  • ¥15 C#读写EXCEL文件,不同编译
  • ¥15 MapReduce结果输出到HBase,一直连接不上MySQL
  • ¥15 扩散模型sd.webui使用时报错“Nonetype”
  • ¥15 stm32流水灯+呼吸灯+外部中断按键
  • ¥15 将二维数组,按照假设的规定,如0/1/0 == "4",把对应列位置写成一个字符并打印输出该字符