dsf55s1233 2015-03-31 15:47
浏览 12
已采纳

用户API中内置的登录功能是否会在4月20日停止运行?

I am currently using the Users API (this one here) with the Go language on my Google App Engine application. My users are getting the warning message when they first grant permissions that says "OpenID 2.0 for Google accounts is going away. Developers should migrate to OpenID Connect by April 20, 2015." But I can't find any warnings in the documentation for the Users API anywhere saying that anything will stop working, like I do all throughout other sections regarding OpenID 2.0 (here).

I am using very little of the Users API code, just to create the login urls like this:

url, _ := user.LoginURLFederated(c, return_url, "www.google.com/accounts/o8/id")

And to read the users' email addresses, like this:

u := user.Current(appengine.NewContext(r))
email := u.Email

Do I need to worry about migrating, or will the Users API handle everything without failing after April 20th?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dt614037527 2015-04-28 22:02
    关注

So, it turns out that the answer is "YES!". Definitely stopped working. The older development versions of my website now take you to an error page when you try to sign in. Luckily I had moved away from the User package before the deadline to the much buggier Google Sign-In for Websites.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 python怎么在已有视频文件后添加新帧
  • ¥20 虚幻UE引擎如何让多个同一个蓝图的NPC执行一样的动画,
  • ¥15 fluent里模拟降膜反应的UDF编写
  • ¥15 MYSQL 多表拼接link
  • ¥15 关于某款2.13寸墨水屏的问题
  • ¥15 obsidian的中文层级自动编号
  • ¥15 同一个网口一个电脑连接有网,另一个电脑连接没网