dongtangu8615 2015-03-06 21:27
浏览 182
已采纳

类型没有字段或方法读取(但有)

I'm stumped on this one. In the project that I'm working on, we generate go code from Thrift. The code gets created in the package A/B/thriftapi (which used to be A/B/thrift which was causing problems because all of the generated code was importing git.apache.org/thrift.git/lib/go/thrift and causing name collisions).

I generated the code and moved the code into $GOPATH/src/A/B/D I then tried to build my project and was getting tons of errors of the form:

p.X.Read undefined (type Foo has no field or method Read)

I looked at one of the offending lines:

import (
    "A/B/D"
    "git.apache.org/thrift.git/lib/go/thrift"
)

func(p *Bar) readField1(iprot thrift.TProtocol) error {
    p.X = D.NewFoo()
    if err := p.X.Read(iprot); err != nil { 
 }

Since I am using IntelliJ, I CTRL+clicked on the Read() method and sure enough it jumps to $GOPATH/A/B/D/ttypes.go to the method

func (p *Foo) Read(iprot thrift.TProtocol) error {
}

That's exactly the file I'd expect the method to be in, and it's a method on a pointer to Foo so no problems there. Everything seems like it should be right, but both in IntelliJ and on the command line I get these problems.

Any ideas what might be going wrong? It's frustrating when it tells me the method doesn't exist, yet will take me right to it if I click on it (and also pops up in the intellisense)

EDIT - Per comment

type Bar struct {
   X Foo `thrift:"x,1,required"`    
}
  • 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doushan5245 2015-03-09 18:19
    关注

As @Anyonymous points out, this is a problem with thrift aliasing and using the wrong one. I consider this a bug in the Thrift compiler (in 0.9.2 and current HEAD) in that it will generate code that will never work. We haven't run into this problem with other languages, just go. Here is a simplification to reproduce the problem:

// Base.thrift
    namespace go a.X.c
    struct Foo {
        1: required string s
    }

and the depenant file

// Child.thrift
    namespace go a.Y.c
    include "Base.thrift"

typedef Base.Foo Foo // <---- This is what causes the problem

struct Bar {
        1:Foo f  // <-- Will error
        // 1:Base.Foo f   Need to comment out typedef and use this instead
    }

Compiling the thrift as is will be fine, but when you go to install the a.Y.c package will produce:

/scratch/go/src/a/Y/c/ttypes.go:78: cannot use c.Foo literal (type *c.Foo) as type *Foo in assignment
    /scratch/go/src/a/Y/c/ttypes.go:79: p.F.Read undefined (type *Foo has no field or method Read)
    /scratch/go/src/a/Y/c/ttypes.go:105: p.F.Write undefined (type *Foo has no field or method Write)

If I comment out the typedef and swap the lines in Bar then everything works fine. This appears to only happen in Go.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 如何增强飞上天的树莓派的热点信号强度,以使得笔记本可以在地面实现远程桌面连接
  • ¥15 MCNP里如何定义多个源?
  • ¥20 双层网络上信息-疾病传播
  • ¥50 paddlepaddle pinn
  • ¥20 idea运行测试代码报错问题
  • ¥15 网络监控:网络故障告警通知
  • ¥15 django项目运行报编码错误