duanqinqiao4844 2015-01-15 00:02
浏览 91
已采纳

在OS X中以编程方式获取正在运行的应用程序捆绑包

I'm trying to get a list of all running Application Bundles. GUI applications that the user has started, like the Dock is showing, or Activity Monitor (it shows an icon next to certain processes). I found that I could use sysctl() with KERN_PROC_ALL to get a list of all running processes, but that won't tell me which application bundle they are from. Applications like Minecraft just show up as java and that's not very useful.

I did find that the process group name in activity monitor shows roughly what I want to know: Activity Monitor Showing Minecraft Launcher Running
(source: gdries.nl)

The implementation language is not important. Currently working in C and go, but if some other environment turns out to be required that's not a problem. All I want to do is detect which applications the user has running so I can log the time that each has been used. (Parental Controls does something similar but logs it in plist files that I can't parse)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doujing1858 2015-01-15 01:36
    关注

I found a way to do it using Swift and Cocoa APIs. Presumably, this should also be possible using plain C, but this is good enough for my application.

import Foundation
    import AppKit

// Get all running applications
    let workspace = NSWorkspace.shared
    let applications = workspace.runningApplications

for app in applications {
        print(app)
    }

app is an NSApplication object, and that has a bundle identifier, which is what I wanted to know.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题