普通网友 2013-04-16 06:33
浏览 190
已采纳

PHP:使用Golang处理websocket连接

I have a fairly big web application build with SproutCore and PHP as backend. What I want now is to use websockets to update my client application in real time. From what I know, PHP is really bad to handle persistent connections. So I've been thinking that I could use Go to handle the websockets connections and call my PHP scripts each time a request is received (this package seem to make it possible).

So my first question is, do you guys think it's a good idea (and a viable idea, I haven't been able to find people doing so) or should I stick with PHP ?

If I use Go to handle the websockets connections I've also been thinking that I could progressively move away from PHP to only use Go (since it is a lot faster than PHP). If I do that, I will have to be able to call some Go package from PHP. Can this be done with the PHP exec function ? Is there a better way ? And again, is that a good idea ?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongliuxia9495 2013-04-16 06:37
    关注

Go is a natural fit for websocket servers. I've built websocket servers in Go and have been extremely happy with how it all worked out. I have one service handling 300k users a month on a Go websocket server and it barely uses 1% CPU of an Amazon AWS micro instance. Couldn't be happier.

Websockets really need event driven frameworks like Go and Node.js in order to maximize server resources. Forked web processes like PHP consume far more resources than an event driven framework.

If you need to call Go from PHP at some point, I suggest using API calls. Although exec would work too.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)