dsgdg54ef4365 2013-03-20 19:45 采纳率: 0%
浏览 28

超出软私有内存限制

We have a terrible experience with gae go. When our app was a free one, we never had problem with Exceeded soft private memory limit. We hit over quota thus we decided to pay. Our daily budget is set to $3. After the activation of the paid service, we were able to use the site again and the over quota was gone away. Few hours later, we got this Exceeded soft private memory limit and could no longer see anything but this. I have tried to clear few big data in datastore, disable the built ins and still no luck.

I made some test in the code as to where the fault is coming from. Removing the datastore access code, made the site up again. So my conclusion is accessing datastore even just to fetch very few entities would raised an error like this. We a bit hopeless. We opted to use appspot to leverage the technology but we get this asn we cant move on to the development.

Below is just the code that raise this kind of error.

q := datastore.NewQuery("Course")
    courses := make([]courseData, 0)
    if keys, err := q.GetAll(c, &courses); err != nil {
        http.Error(w, err.Error(), http.StatusInternalServerError)
        return
    } else {
      for i := range courses {                 
          courses[i].Key = keys[i]
      }                           
    }

Any help that you could extend to us would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtvp3625 2013-04-07 21:53
    关注

In my experience this message usually means that your instances use more memory than your instance class supports. If you start getting this message upgrade to the next instance class (F2, etc) and see if it goes aways. This is a change that you do in your module configuration file (used to be in the management console at the Applications Settings section). Most likely the problem will go away, unless of course you are using more memory than the next class can support.

Unlike other resources that scale automatically to your budget limits, RAM is not; if a request causes an instance to exceed the RAM limit of its instance class, the instance is terminated at the end of the request and this message is logged.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
  • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用
  • ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
  • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径
  • ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入
  • ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
  • ¥70 PlayWright在Java上连接CDP关联本地Chrome启动失败,貌似是Windows端口转发问题
  • ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程
  • ¥30 Eclipse官网打不开,官网首页进不去,显示无法访问此页面,求解决方法