I am looking for a minimal example of the FFI between these two languages, a very simple hello world of a Go program calling a Fortran library.
I want to emphasize I am not looking for external resources, recommendations, or a tutorial, only a minimal code snippet in golang, and the corresponding format in Fortran.
There are plenty of examples on this site of:
- Calling C from fortran (ifort, gfortran)
- calling C# from Fortran
- Read C++ 'Hello World' from Fortran
- Call Go functions from C
- Calling C from golang
- Calling Haskell FFI Function Ptrs from C
- Calling python from fortran
- Calling Haskell from Rust
- How to call R functions from Fortran?
A Go -> Fortran example would be in line with these and useful for other developers.
Edit to address duplication claim
This question has an answer and the one linked to as this being a duplicate of does not. Closing and redirecting this question as a duplicate that is likely to be closed with -5 votes would not be useful to stackoverflow users, though both present a reasonable question.