douerqu2319 2014-07-16 20:34
浏览 1339
已采纳

init()函数何时运行?

I've tried to find a precise explanation of what the init() function does in Go. I read what Effective Go says but I was unsure if I understood fully what it said. The exact sentence I am unsure is the following:

And finally means finally: init is called after all the variable declarations in the package have evaluated their initializers, and those are evaluated only after all the imported packages have been initialized.

What does all the variable declarations in the package have evaluated their initializers mean? Does it mean if you declare "global" variables in a package and its files, init() will not run until all of it is evaluated and then it will run all the init function and then main() when ./main_file_name is ran?

I also read Mark Summerfield's go book the following:

If a package has one or more init() functions they are automatically executed before the main package's main() function is called.

In my understanding, init() is only relevant when you run intend to run main() right? or the Main package. Anyone understands more precisely init() feel free to correct me

• 写回答

9条回答 默认 最新

• dongre6270 2014-07-16 20:46
    关注

Yes assuming you have this:

var WhatIsThe = AnswerToLife()

func AnswerToLife() int {
        return 42
    }

func init() {
        WhatIsThe = 0
    }

func main() {
        if WhatIsThe == 0 {
            fmt.Println("It's all a lie.")
        }
    }

AnswerToLife() is guaranteed to run before init() is called, and init() is guaranteed to run before main() is called.

Keep in mind that init() is always called, regardless if there's main or not, so if you import a package that has an init function, it will be executed.

Additionally, you can have multiple init() functions per package; they will be executed in the order they show up in the file (after all variables are initialized of course). If they span multiple files, they will be executed in lexical file name order (as pointed out by @benc):

It seems that init() functions are executed in lexical file name order. The Go spec says "build systems are encouraged to present multiple files belonging to the same package in lexical file name order to a compiler". It seems that go build works this way.

A lot of the internal Go packages use init() to initialize tables and such, for example https://github.com/golang/go/blob/883bc6/src/compress/bzip2/bzip2.go#L480

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(8条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 易语言把MYSQL数据库中的数据添加至组合框
  • ¥20 求数据集和代码#有偿答复
  • ¥15 关于下拉菜单选项关联的问题
  • ¥20 java-OJ-健康体检
  • ¥15 rs485的上拉下拉,不会对a-b<-200mv有影响吗,就是接受时,对判断逻辑0有影响吗
  • ¥15 使用phpstudy在云服务器上搭建个人网站
  • ¥15 应该如何判断含间隙的曲柄摇杆机构,轴与轴承是否发生了碰撞?