doukong9316 2012-12-02 15:43
浏览 496
已采纳

Go中的配对/元组数据类型

While doing the final exercise of the Tour of Go, I decided I needed a queue of (string, int) pairs. That's easy enough:

type job struct {
    url string
    depth int
}

queue := make(chan job)
queue <- job{url, depth}

But this got me thinking: are there built-in pair/tuple data types in Go? There is support for returning multiple values from a function, but AFAICT, the multiple value tuples produced are not first-class citizens in Go's type system. Is that the case?

As for the "what have you tried" part, the obvious syntax (from a Python programmer's POV)

queue := make(chan (string, int))

didn't work.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dtf0925 2012-12-03 15:08
    关注

There is no tuple type in Go, and you are correct, the multiple values returned by functions do not represent a first-class object.

Nick's answer shows how you can do something similar that handles arbitrary types using interface{}. (I might have used an array rather than a struct to make it indexable like a tuple, but the key idea is the interface{} type)

My other answer shows how you can do something similar that avoids creating a type using anonymous structs.

These techniques have some properties of tuples, but no, they are not tuples.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题