dongtiao2066 2012-12-02 03:54 采纳率: 0%
浏览 63
已采纳

当所有通道都关闭时中断选择语句

I have two goroutines independently producing data, each sending it to a channel. In my main goroutine, I'd like to consume each of these outputs as they come in, but don't care the order in which they come in. Each channel will close itself when it has exhausted its output. While the select statement is the nicest syntax for consuming inputs independently like this, I haven't seen a concise way for looping over each of until both of the channels have closed.

for {
    select {
    case p, ok := <-mins:
        if ok {
            fmt.Println("Min:", p) //consume output
        }
    case p, ok := <-maxs:
        if ok {
            fmt.Println("Max:", p) //consume output
        }
    //default: //can't guarantee this won't happen while channels are open
    //    break //ideally I would leave the infinite loop
                //only when both channels are done
    }
}

the best I can think to do is the following (just sketched, may have compile errors):

for {
    minDone, maxDone := false, false
    select {
    case p, ok := <-mins:
        if ok {
            fmt.Println("Min:", p) //consume output
        } else {
            minDone = true
        }
    case p, ok := <-maxs:
        if ok {
            fmt.Println("Max:", p) //consume output
        } else {
            maxDone = true
        }
    }
    if (minDone && maxDone) {break}
}

But this looks like it would get untenable if you're working with more than two or three channels. The only other method I know of is to use a timout case in the switch statement, which will either be small enough to risk exiting early, or inject too much downtime into the final loop. Is there a better way to test for channels being within a select statement?

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• douwuli4512 2012-12-02 05:36
    关注

Your example solution would not work well. Once one of them closed, it would always be available for communication immediately. This means your goroutine will never yield and other channels may never be ready. You would effectively enter an endless loop. I posted an example to illustrate the effect here: http://play.golang.org/p/rOjdvnji49

So, how would I solve this problem? A nil channel is never ready for communication. So each time you run into a closed channel, you can nil that channel ensuring it is never selected again. Runable example here: http://play.golang.org/p/8lkV_Hffyj

for {
        select {
        case x, ok := <-ch:
            fmt.Println("ch1", x, ok)
            if !ok {
                ch = nil
            }
        case x, ok := <-ch2:
            fmt.Println("ch2", x, ok)
            if !ok {
                ch2 = nil
            }
        }

if ch == nil && ch2 == nil {
            break
        }
    }

As for being afraid of it becoming unwieldy, I don't think it will. It is very rare you have channels going to too many places at once. This would come up so rarely that my first suggestion is just to deal with it. A long if statement comparing 10 channels to nil is not the worst part of trying to deal with 10 channels in a select.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题
  • ¥15 虚拟机打包apk出现错误
  • ¥30 最小化遗憾贪心算法上界
  • ¥15 用visual studi code完成html页面
  • ¥15 聚类分析或者python进行数据分析
  • ¥15 三菱伺服电机按启动按钮有使能但不动作
  • ¥15 js,页面2返回页面1时定位进入的设备