duanou1904 2015-09-25 15:11
浏览 74

如何在Go中不使用for循环的情况下初始化数组?

I have an array A of boolean values, indexed by integers 0 to n, all initially set to true.

My current implementation is :

for i := 0; i < n; i++ {
    A[i] = true
}
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanfeigui6655 2015-09-25 15:18
    关注

Using a for loop is the simplest solution. Creating an array or slice will always return you a zeroed value. Which in case of bool means all values will be false (the zero value of type bool).

Note that using a Composite literal you can create and initialize a slice or array, but that won't be any shorter:

b1 := []bool{true, true, true}
    b2 := [3]bool{true, true, true}

If you don't want to use a for loop, you can make it a little shorter by introducing a constant for the value true:

const T = true
    b3 := []bool{T, T, T}

If n is big, for is the simplest solution.

Or you could switch the logic of your application, and use the array or slice to store the negated values in the slice, and that way the "all-false" zero value would be a good initial value. What I mean is that if your slice is to store if files are present, you could change the logic so the slice stores whether files are missing:

presents := []bool{true, true, true, true, true, true}

// Is equivalent to:

missings := make([]bool, 6) // All false
    // missing=false means not missing, means present)

Also note that filling an array or slice with a specific value is known as a "memset" operation. Go does not have a builtin function for that, but for an efficient solution see this question:

Is there analog of memset in go?

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何提取csv文件中需要的列,将其整合为一篇完整文档,并进行jieba分词(语言-python)
  • ¥15 MapReduce结果输出到HBase,一直连接不上MySQL
  • ¥15 扩散模型sd.webui使用时报错“Nonetype”
  • ¥15 stm32流水灯+呼吸灯+外部中断按键
  • ¥15 将二维数组,按照假设的规定,如0/1/0 == "4",把对应列位置写成一个字符并打印输出该字符
  • ¥15 NX MCD仿真与博途通讯不了啥情况
  • ¥15 win11家庭中文版安装docker遇到Hyper-V启用失败解决办法整理
  • ¥15 gradio的web端页面格式不对的问题
  • ¥15 求大家看看Nonce如何配置
  • ¥15 Matlab怎么求解含参的二重积分?