doudiejian5827 2010-12-15 20:16
浏览 48
已采纳

实现Go goroutine或Go通道的C ++库?

I'm working with a medium-sized C++ code base which is currently entirely single-threaded. The time has come, however, to pursue concurrency and parallelism for performance gains. I'm very interested in the concurrency model of Google's Go programming language, with very lightweight goroutines and a system of communicating channels.

Sadly, for a variety of perfectly valid reasons, the project needs to stay in C++. So my question is: Is there a C++ library that approximates the Go paradigm for parallelism? Specifically, is there an approximation of goroutines or go channels available for C++? My fallback plan is just to use boost::thread.

The application in question is a long-running proprietary simulation for the financial forecasting domain. It's usually CPU bound, but also gets blocked on IO when new data become available. Many of the computations involved are not dependent on previous results and could be fairly easily made to run in parallel. Being able to run the application in a distributed context is a long-term goal, but not one that needs to be solved immediately.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dtyyrt4545 2010-12-15 22:56
    关注

If your aim is primarily speeding up compute things, Intel's TBB (Threading Building Blocks) is (IMHO) a better option than rolling your own inferior version from boost::thread.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大
  • ¥15 Revit2020下载问题
  • ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理
  • ¥15 神经网络预测均方误差很小 但是图像上看着差别太大
  • ¥15 单片机无法进入HAL_TIM_PWM_PulseFinishedCallback回调函数