douyi1982 2016-02-23 11:28
浏览 222
已采纳

有没有在golang包之间共享结构的有效方法?

I have a short program in Go with the following files part of it. Program directory structure:

myprogram/
    main.go
    server.go
    routines.go
    structs.go

These different files contain different function. The structs.go file contains a list of structure type defined, and used in several files of my program. What I want to do, now is to split my program into package like in this example :

main/
    main.go // the main program
server/
    server.go // a package imported in main
routines/
    routines.go // a package imported in main

My problem, is that I do not know where to put structs.go because it contains structures used in several package, as in the 'main.go' code.

How to share efficiently this structs.go file ? Should I include it (via a symlink to the file) in each of the package I defined, i.e serverand routines and also in main ?

My method may be awkward because I'm a beginner in Go, and in programming generally.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyu1990 2016-02-23 11:40
    关注

Don't link files across packages, that's bad practice. For one, the code will be duplicated. For another, identifiers will be duplicated meaning to denote the same entities (e.g. type or function), but they will be distinct. E.g. if linked and structs.go would contain a type Response definition, you would have 2 distinct types server.Response and routines.Response giving just more confusion.

One solution would be to put structs.go into its own package, e.g. model, and all other packages relying on it can import it (e.g. your main, server and routines).

In a theoretical example: if package A imports package B and structs.go would be needed in both, then it could also be added to package B. If there would be a package C needing only structs.go, then again it would be wiser to create its own package model (so package C doesn't need to import / know about package B, only the new model package).

Also if noone else will use your package and it is not too complex, it might not worth the hassle to organize it into multiple packages.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换