duanchi6377 2016-03-04 19:50
浏览 870
已采纳

SQLite并发写入性能

I'm writing a website with Golang and Sqlite3, and I expect around 1000 concurrent writings per second for a few minutes each day, so I did the following test (ignore error checking to look cleaner):

t1 := time.Now()
tx, _ := db.Begin()
stmt, _ := tx.Prepare("insert into foo(stuff) values(?)")
defer stmt.Close()

for i := 0; i < 1000; i++ {
    _, _ = stmt.Exec(strconv.Itoa(i) + " - ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789,./;'[]-=<>?:()*&^%$#@!~`")
}

tx.Commit()
t2 := time.Now()
log.Println("Writing time: ", t2.Sub(t1))

And the writing time is about 0.1 second. Then I modified the loop to:

for i := 0; i < 1000; i++ {
    go func(stmt *sql.Stmt, i int) {
        _, err = stmt.Exec(strconv.Itoa(i) + " - ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789,./;'[]-=<>?:()*&^%$#@!~`")
        if err != nil {
            log.Fatal(err)
        }
    }(stmt, i)
}

This gives me holy 46.2 seconds! I run it many times and every time is beyond 40 seconds! Sometimes even over a minute! Since Golang handles each user concurrently, does it mean I have to switch database in order to make the webpage working? Thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dpleylxzx47207117 2016-03-04 20:52
    关注

I recently evaluated SQLite3 performance in Go myself for a network application and learned that it needs a bit of setup before it even remotely usable.

Turn on the Write-Ahead Logging

You need to use WAL PRAGMA journal_mode=WAL. That's mainly why you get such a bad performance. With WAL I can do 10000 concurent writes without transactions in a matter of seconds. Within transaction it will be lightning fast.

Disable connections pool

I use mattn/go-sqlite3 and it opens a database with SQLITE_OPEN_FULLMUTEX flag. It means that every SQLite call will be guarded with a lock. Everything will be serialized. And that's actually what you want with SQLite. The problem with Go in this situation is that you will get random errors that tell you that the database is locked. And the reason why is because of the way the sql/DB works inside. Inside it manages pool of connections for you, so it will open multiple SQLite connections and you don't want to do that. To solve this I had to, basically, disable the pool. Call db.SetMaxOpenConns(1) and it will work. Even on very high loads with tens of thousands of concurent reads and writes it works without a problem.

Other solution might be to use SQLITE_OPEN_NOMUTEX to run SQLite in multi-threaded mode and let it manage that for you. But SQLite doesn't really work in multi-threaded apps. Reads can happen in parallel but only one write at a time. You will get occasional busy errors which are completely normal for SQLite but will require you to do something with them - you probably don't want to stop a write operation completely when that happens. That's why most of the time people work with SQLite either synchronously or by sending calls to a separate thread just for the SQLite.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 fluent的在模拟压强时使用希望得到一些建议
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器
  • ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏
  • ¥15 模糊pid与pid仿真结果几乎一样
  • ¥15 java的GUI的运用
  • ¥15 Web.config连不上数据库
  • ¥15 我想付费需要AKM公司DSP开发资料及相关开发。