dongyong8491 2016-02-23 15:56
浏览 70
已采纳

使用Go登录到Google Container / Compute Engine中的Google Cloud

I have a GKE application with 20 nodes running Go. I would like to consolidate all the logs to view in the Google Developers Console log viewer, but I am having 2 problems. I can't get severity filtering, and each newline in my log message starts a new log entry in the viewer (problematic with newlines in the log).

I have the google-fluent-d setup so all stdout gets logged in the cloud, and I have made use of log.Lshortfile, call depth and log.Logger.Output to get filename and line number from the "log" library.

I've looked at this library: "google.golang.org/cloud/logging" but I am having trouble getting it to work.

Is there a library somewhere or an example of the best way to write logs in GKE and GCE?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanlian1320 2016-02-25 21:25
    关注

There are a couple things you can do depending on how ambitious you're feeling.

The easiest option would likely be to switch your logging format to be JSON. The google-fluentd agent will automatically parse the JSON for you, exporting each message's structured data to the cloud logging API. It will automatically grab severity information if a severity field is in the JSON, and using JSON can keep it from breaking on (escaped) newlines in your messages.

The tougher (but more flexible) option would be to get the client library that you found working. I'm not sure whether it's the same as the one you linked to, but I believe this is the most recent one. If you can give more context about the problems you had, I can help or wrangle someone from the cloud logging team to help.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)