dongpanshi2839 2018-08-31 18:43
浏览 833
已采纳

每次使用相同的输入进行Bcrypt加密都不同

Using golang.org/x/crypto/bcrypt and GORM (http://gorm.io/docs/) I'm trying to encrypt a password. The problem is that every encryption of it is different every time, so it can never match the one in the database.

var result []string

password := []byte(data.Password)
encryptedPassword, err := bcrypt.GenerateFromPassword(password, bcrypt.DefaultCost) // different every time

db.Where(&User{Username: strings.ToLower(data.Username)}).First(&user).Pluck("password", &result)
encryptionErr := bcrypt.CompareHashAndPassword(encryptedPassword, []byte(result[0]))

if encryptionErr == nil { // passwords match! }

I have confirmed that the input is the same every time and that the password given from the database is correct.

What am I doing wrong here?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douting1871 2018-08-31 19:13
    关注

The bcrypt hash algorithm, by design, generates a different encrypted string every time you call it (it is salted). If you have a plaintext password you want to check, and ciphertext in the database, you should be able to pass those two things to bcrypt.CompareHashAndPassword. Adapting your code:

var result []string
    db.Where(&User{Username: strings.ToLower(data.Username)})
            .First(&user)
            .Pluck("password", &result)

encryptionErr := bcrypt.CompareHashAndPassword([]byte(result[0]), []byte(data.Password))

You shouldn't need to call bcrypt.GenerateFromPassword again; as you note, it will generate a different encrypted password and it should be all but impossible to compare the two for equality.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题