dtpn60029
2017-01-03 12:15
浏览 77
已采纳

Golang Mutex锁定特定变量/映射

I'm a little confused on how mutex's work in Golang, even though I've used them before.

Here are my questions:

1. What exactly does a mutex lock? (How) Do you use it to lock a specific variable only?

2. Should I use channels instead of a mutex?

3. Is there a difference between a mutex and a locker?

I'm developing a highly concurrent website with golang, and I need to manage each person's wallet at different times and I am trying to avoid any races in my program. For example, if my program wants to add 500 credits to a user, it will read the current balance for the user (from firebase) and add 500 then update the value. But if it does this twice for some reason, there may be an incorrect change to the user's wallet.

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

即使我以前使用过互斥量,我对Golang中互斥量的工作方式还是有些困惑。

这是我的问题:

1. 互斥锁到底是什么? (如何)您是否仅使用它锁定特定变量?

2. 我应该使用通道而不是互斥锁吗? < li>

互斥锁和储物柜之间是否有区别?

我正在使用golang开发一个高度并发的网站,而我 需要在不同的时间管理每个人的钱包,因此我试图避免程序中出现任何竞赛。 例如,如果我的程序想为用户增加500个积分,它将读取该用户的当前余额(从Firebase)并添加500,然后更新值。 但是,如果由于某种原因两次执行此操作,则可能是用户钱包的更改不正确。

• 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dqv84329 2017-01-03 15:46
    已采纳

What is a Mutex?

In general, a "mutual exclusion" construct (or mutex) helps with concurrency control. Languages that define mutexes let programmers define a critical section of code that can only be entered by a single thread of execution. Here is a simple example of using mutexes in Go. Here is a bit more detailed example of using mutexes.

Mutex or Channel?

When deciding whether to use a mutex or channel based design in your Go app, the choices aren't always terribly clear. This wiki article from the Go github repo has the following advice:

Channel: passing ownership of data, distributing units of work, communicating async results

Mutex: caches, state

Mutex or sync.Locker?

As @JimB pointed out, the sync.Mutex type in Go satisfies the sync.Locker interface type. Notice how sync.Mutex has Lock() and Unlock() methods? So to Go, a sync.Mutex is a sync.Locker.

For more help with Go interfaces, check out this great blog post.

打赏 评论
  • duancheng8000 2017-01-03 15:16
    1. A Mutex only locks itself. It's up to you to decide what that lock signifies in your code.
    2. Use channels for synchronizing and communicating between goroutines. Use a mutex to provide "mutual exclusion" around a single logical resource.
    3. A mutex satisfies the sync.Locker interface. Something that requires a sync.Locker could use a sync.Mutex or a sync.RWMutex interchangeably.

Synchronization primitives aren't related to the concept of preventing duplicate transactions. Correct use of synchronization will only prevent data races in your program.

打赏 评论
  • duanmei1885 2017-01-03 23:37

If the state is not in memory. You really don't need synchronous locks. But let's say all of the users wallets are inside of one Map. You would need one because concurrent writes will cause a race condition.

打赏 评论

相关推荐 更多相似问题