dtpn60029 2017-01-03 12:15
浏览 92
已采纳

Golang Mutex锁定特定变量/映射

I'm a little confused on how mutex's work in Golang, even though I've used them before.

Here are my questions:

1. What exactly does a mutex lock? (How) Do you use it to lock a specific variable only?

2. Should I use channels instead of a mutex?

3. Is there a difference between a mutex and a locker?

I'm developing a highly concurrent website with golang, and I need to manage each person's wallet at different times and I am trying to avoid any races in my program. For example, if my program wants to add 500 credits to a user, it will read the current balance for the user (from firebase) and add 500 then update the value. But if it does this twice for some reason, there may be an incorrect change to the user's wallet.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dqv84329 2017-01-03 15:46
    关注

What is a Mutex?

In general, a "mutual exclusion" construct (or mutex) helps with concurrency control. Languages that define mutexes let programmers define a critical section of code that can only be entered by a single thread of execution. Here is a simple example of using mutexes in Go. Here is a bit more detailed example of using mutexes.

Mutex or Channel?

When deciding whether to use a mutex or channel based design in your Go app, the choices aren't always terribly clear. This wiki article from the Go github repo has the following advice:

Channel: passing ownership of data, distributing units of work, communicating async results

Mutex: caches, state

Mutex or sync.Locker?

As @JimB pointed out, the sync.Mutex type in Go satisfies the sync.Locker interface type. Notice how sync.Mutex has Lock() and Unlock() methods? So to Go, a sync.Mutex is a sync.Locker.

For more help with Go interfaces, check out this great blog post.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 matlab有关常微分方程的问题求解决
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误
  • ¥199 rust编程架构设计的方案 有偿
  • ¥15 回答4f系统的像差计算