dongzhent208577 2015-03-18 10:25
浏览 17
已采纳

将Go项目与其他非Go项目一起存储

When it comes to code organization, Go seem to make an assumption, that it's the only language I'm going to use. However, I'd like to treat each Go project as a yet another isolated piece of software, and store it the same way as most programs were stored for decades now - in an arbitrary directory, containing no less and no more than what is needed to build and run it.

What Go wants:

home/
├─go/
│ └─src/
│   └─some-organization/
│     └─some-go-project/
│       └─main.go
└─projects/
  └─some-organization/
    ├─some-c-project/
    │ └─src/
    │   └─main.c
    └─some-python-project/
      └─src/
        └─main.py

What I want:

home/
└─projects/
  └─some-organization/
    ├─some-c-project/
    │ └─src/
    │   └─main.c
    ├─some-python-project/
    │ └─src/
    │   └─main.py
    └─some-go-project/
      └─src/
        └─main.go

Of course, nobody prevents me from structuring it my way, but I won't be able to build/install that project the intended way anymore. Doing something like home/projects/some-organization/some-go-project/src/some-go-project/main.go to address that is just too ugly to my liking.

So what's the consensus here? How does Go community handle this? Back-to-make?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dousong1992 2015-03-18 10:51
    关注

I had the same problem, and tried the following solutions (in chronological order):

• don't put you package in the $GOPATH and compile from your project directory: that works while you have a single-package project. Anyway, go project should have a limited number of package…
    • use a symlink from your project directory to your $GOPATH: it's really boring to have to symlink everytime you want to checkout a new project. More, the various tools asking for a package name (fmt, test, etc) won't find your package, unless you make the link the other way around, which is equally boring (even more, as it defies your git layout).
    • add a $GOPATH entry for each project (like $PATH): even more boring than the previous solution, but mostly works. Even better if your poject layout is based on a src/ directory.
    • use vagrant and a dedicated $GOPATH: you can work as intended by golang, with the added complexity of having to ssh into the box. That's what I am doing now, as it have the benefits of vagrant as a bonus.
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 51单片机中C语言怎么做到下面类似的功能的函数(相关搜索:c语言)
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序
  • ¥15 多址通信方式的抗噪声性能和系统容量对比
  • ¥15 winform的chart曲线生成时有凸起