douhuanglou1445 2015-02-11 12:12
浏览 45
已采纳

当我们说uintptr存储指针值的未解释位是什么意思?

I read in golang website that uintptr stores the uninterpreted bits of a pointer value, the kind of anwsers that i found on web were very confusing.Can someone please explaing this to me in simple words .

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drsdvwsvo78320812 2015-02-11 12:30
    关注

Short answer: it's used when you need to use an address as if it's a number.

Go is a garbage-collected language. Go always knows exactly, when a thing is a pointer, and when it's just a value. Go needs this knowledge to look for old unused values that it can free. Pointers are also special in Go in that you can't just add a number to a pointer like you would do in C.

But sometimes, when you work with embedded systems or some kind of low-level libraries where you need to add or subtract from an address, you need to tell Go that it shouldn't check this pointer because it's not pointing to anything useful at the moment. You just want to use this address as if it was a number and add/subtract another number to it.

This is where you would use uintptr. This type can hold any pointer value (any address), and when you put an address into it, Go doesn't see it as a pointer, so you can do whatever you want with it.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 matlab有关常微分方程的问题求解决
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误
  • ¥199 rust编程架构设计的方案 有偿
  • ¥15 回答4f系统的像差计算
  • ¥15 java如何提取出pdf里的文字?
  • ¥100 求三轴之间相互配合画圆以及直线的算法