dongxing2710 2015-01-25 13:10
浏览 83
已采纳

(习惯用法?)new(T)和&T {…}之间的区别?

I started kidding around with Go and am a little irritated by the new function. It seems to be quite limited, especially when considering structures with anonymous fields or inline initialisations. So I read through the spec and stumbled over the following paragraph:

Calling the built-in function new or taking the address of a composite literal allocates storage for a variable at run time.

So I have the suspicion that new(T) and &T{} will behave in the exact same way, is that correct? And if that is correct, in what situation should new be used?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doudeng5764 2015-01-25 13:22
    关注

Yes, you are correct. new is not that useful with structs. But it is with other basic types. new(int) will get you a pointer to a zero-valued int, and you can't do &int{} or similar.

In any case, in my experience, you rarely want that, so new is rarely used. You can just declare a plain int and pass around a pointer to it. In fact, doing this is probably better because liberates you from thinking about allocating in the stack vs. in the heap, as the compiler will decide for you.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Stata 面板数据模型选择
  • ¥20 idea运行测试代码报错问题
  • ¥15 网络监控:网络故障告警通知
  • ¥15 django项目运行报编码错误
  • ¥15 请问这个是什么意思?
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器
  • ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏