ds20021205
2018-03-02 04:16
浏览 865
已采纳

无效标志#cgo LDFLAGS使用go lang中断了构建

I'm new to the go-lang. I want to use go command to build a binary named cryptogen (hyperledger/fabric tool). I download the source code from github and type the following command accroding to readme:

CGO_CFLAGS=" " GOBIN=/hyperledger/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/build/bin go install -tags "" -ldflags "-X github.com/hyperledger/fabric/common/tools/cryptogen/metadata.Version=1.0.7" github.com/hyperledger/fabric/common/tools/cryptogen

On my Mac OS (OS version is 10.13, go-lang version is 1.10) I'm getting the following error:

go build github.com/hyperledger/fabric/vendor/github.com/miekg/pkcs11: invalid flag in #cgo LDFLAGS: -I/usr/local/share/libtool

I thought I missing libtool, after installed it, I'm still getting the same error.

What can I do next?

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

我是go-lang的新手。 我想使用go命令构建一个名为 cryptogen 的二进制文件(hyperledger / fabric工具)。 我从github下载了源代码,并键入了以下自述文件:

CGO_CFLAGS =“” GOBIN = / hyperledger / src / github.com / hyperledger / fabric / build  / bin安装-tags“” -ldflags“ -X github.com/hyperledger/fabric/common/tools/cryptogen/metadata.Version=1.0.7” github.com/hyperledger/fabric/common/tools/cryptogen

在我的Mac OS(操作系统版本为10.13,go-lang版本为1.10)上,出现以下错误:

开始构建github.com/hyperledger/fabric/vendor/github.com/miekg/pkcs11:#cgo LDFLAGS中的无效标志:-I / usr / local / share / libtool 

我以为我缺少 libtool ,安装后仍然出现相同的错误。

下一步我该怎么办 ?

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douyi1944 2018-03-03 12:36
    已采纳

Just as an FYI, PKCS11 is not really required to use cryptogen. You can actually use -tags "nopkcs11"

点赞 打赏 评论
  • dsaf32131 2018-03-02 04:50

This is apparently a recent problem (Github PR) made in Go 1.9.4 and 1.10 to fix a security (associated Go commit)

The fix was made 22 days ago, but the library you are using github.com/hyperledger/fabric uses a vendored version of the pkcs11 library.

Personally I would see if installing github.com/miekg/pkcs11 HEAD, and removing the vendor directory solves the issue. If it works, create an issue for the fabric author to update the vendoered version or remove it altogether. There is a possibility (depending on the age of the vendored version) that there was already a breaking change made.

Read through the initial issue as well. It appears you can use

CGO_LDFLAGS_ALLOW='-Wl,--no-as-needed' go install

as well.

点赞 打赏 评论
  • dongnaizao8039 2018-03-03 12:15

This behavior has been fixed in GO version 1.10 (the release candidates still had this issue). Yesterday, I've got everything compiled after migrating to GO v1.10 (Ubuntu).

See also: https://go-review.googlesource.com/c/go/+/93836/7/src/cmd/go/internal/work/security.go

点赞 打赏 评论

相关推荐 更多相似问题