du8791069 2017-09-25 09:45
浏览 90
已采纳

每小时gRPC呼叫数量激增

I have a website running with around 7 servers (C#). And there is a gRPC service (golang) running with 3 instances. Each web server connects to and makes calls to the gRPC service. There are around 8000 calls per minute to the service.

The call to this service is not that critical, so lately we reduced the deadline of the call to 20 milliseconds. Here we noticed something strange. There was a spike in the "deadline exceeded" errors every hour throughout the day. And it happens exactly at 0th minute i.e. 2pm 3pm 4pm etc.

spike in errors

Why does this happen?

I came across this link saying gRPC resets the connection every hour, but nothing more than that.

So my question is does gRPC internally refresh the connection every hour. If yes is there anyway to tweak this behavior. If no then can someone give some direction as to how I can debug why this is happening.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyong5912 2017-10-03 23:51
    关注

No, grpc-go does not refresh connections. The only time it initiates a disconnect is if you configure "max idle" (ref) and the connection has been idle for longer than that time limit. By default this is disabled, so it's unlikely to be the culprit in this case.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 自动转发微信群信息到另外一个微信群
  • ¥15 outlook无法配置成功
  • ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程