dongzanghong4379
dongzanghong4379
2016-08-05 09:20

尝试在Linux / Ubuntu上使用oracle库构建静态CGO可执行文件

  • static-linking
  • oracle
  • cgo

I have already searched for some days, tried several suggestions but none helped. At the moment I just want to create a small Go snippet which connects to an Oracle Database. While everything works by using normal go build and invoking the resulting dynamic linked application, I am stuck when I try to run the static compiler. I already have build other projects statically (even with CGO) without problems, but here gcc is not finding the oracle library. Maybe someone has a hint?

Error during build:

host link: "gcc" "-m64" "-gdwarf-2" "-o" "/tmp/go-build319417544/command-line-arguments/_obj/exe/a.out" "-static" "/tmp/go-link-116023228/000000.o" "/tmp/go-link-116023228/000001.o" "/tmp/go-link-116023228/000002.o" "/tmp/go-link-116023228/go.o" "-g" "-O2" "-g" "-O2" "-lpthread" "-g" "-O2" "-L/usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib" "-lclntsh" "-static"
/home/hannes/.gvm/gos/go1.5/pkg/tool/linux_amd64/link: running gcc failed: exit status 1
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lclntsh
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Build command

 CGO_ENABLED=1  go build -work -x -ldflags  " -v -linkmode external -extldflags -static"  ${MAIN_SRC}

Application code:

package main
/*
// #cgo CFLAGS: -I/usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/include
// #cgo LDFLAGS: -L/usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib -lclntsh
*/
import "C"
import (
    "fmt"
    "database/sql"
    _ "github.com/mattn/go-oci8"
    "time"
)

func main(){


    db, err := sql.Open("oci8", "...")
    ...
}

I have checked with

dconfig -p | grep cln
libkadm5clnt_mit.so.9 (libc6,x86-64) => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libkadm5clnt_mit.so.9
libclntshcore.so.12.1 (libc6,x86-64) => /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libclntshcore.so.12.1
libclntshcore.so (libc6,x86-64) => /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libclntshcore.so
libclntsh.so.12.1 (libc6,x86-64) => /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libclntsh.so.12.1
libclntsh.so (libc6,x86-64) => /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libclntsh.so

The dynamic build executable (just "go build oracle_test.go) has everything it needs:

ldd oracle_test 
linux-vdso.so.1 =>  (0x00007ffeac867000)
libpthread.so.0 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0 (0x00007f083ef82000)
libclntsh.so.12.1 => /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libclntsh.so.12.1 (0x00007f083bfc5000)
libc.so.6 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 (0x00007f083bbfa000)
/lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (0x00005615b32e8000)
libmql1.so => /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libmql1.so (0x00007f083b984000)
libipc1.so => /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libipc1.so (0x00007f083b606000)
libnnz12.so => /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libnnz12.so (0x00007f083aefb000)
libons.so => /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libons.so (0x00007f083acb6000)
libdl.so.2 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl.so.2 (0x00007f083aab2000)
libm.so.6 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6 (0x00007f083a7a9000)
libnsl.so.1 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnsl.so.1 (0x00007f083a58f000)
librt.so.1 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/librt.so.1 (0x00007f083a387000)
libaio.so.1 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libaio.so.1 (0x00007f083a184000)
libclntshcore.so.12.1 => /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libclntshcore.so.12.1 (0x00007f0839c12000)

I also tried to put/export CGO_LDFLAGS and/ord LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable, which didn't help.

Pkg-config shows as well the library

pkg-config --libs oci8
-L/usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib -lclntsh

After looking for the static libraries, I have installed the complete oracle database package and now I have some more files in lib folder: ls /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/lib*.a
-rw-r--r-- 1 1424782 /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libagent12.a -rw-r--r-- 1 1962088 /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libasmclnt12.a -rw-r--r-- 1 2187864 /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libasmclntsh12.a -rw-r--r-- 1 11386 /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libasmperl12.a -rw-r--r-- 1 28454 /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libavstub12.a -rw-r--r-- 1 7408322 /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libcell12.a -rw-r--r-- 1 11246008 /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libclient12.a -rw-r--r-- 1 0 /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libclntst12.a -rw-r--r-- 1 1749282 /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libclsr12.a -rw-r--r-- 1 10087032 /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libcommon12.a -rw-r--r-- 1 5803698 /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libcore12.a -rw-r--r-- 1 6051402 /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libctx12.a -rw-r--r-- 1 1201840 /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libctxc12.a -rw-r--r-- 1 56964 /usr/lib/oracle/12.1/client64/lib/libctxs12.a ...snipped...

As seen the one file has zero size, so I had to run $ORACLE_HOME/bin/genclntst to generate libclntst12.a.

  • 点赞
  • 回答
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享

1条回答

为你推荐