doujiu8145 2018-08-15 07:48
浏览 45
已采纳

不带导入功能的`go run * .go`文件如何访问功能?

I'm following the Bookshelf tutorial on building web services on Google App Engine.

To start the app the tutorial runs go run app.go auth.go template.go. I don't understand how this works. For example, how is the parseTemplate method from template.go used in app.go without an import statement for template.go?

My understanding is that in a Go project we have an entry point file that has a main method. That file then imports packages to use them internally. What is the advantage of running these three files at once?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• ds9567 2018-08-15 07:52
    关注

That example uses a single package, specifically the main package to implement everything.

Every package may consist of multiple files, even the main package. Inside the package you don't import anything, you can access everything from the package. Spec: Packages:

Go programs are constructed by linking together packages. A package in turn is constructed from one or more source files that together declare constants, types, variables and functions belonging to the package and which are accessible in all files of the same package. Those elements may be exported and used in another package.

When the special main package is broken into multiple files, that's when you have to list all when launching the app:

go run app.go auth.go template.go

If the example would be separated into multiple packages, only then would you have to import the other packges from main to access them.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 随机森林与房贷信用风险模型
  • ¥50 buildozer打包kivy app失败
  • ¥30 在vs2022里运行python代码
  • ¥15 不同尺寸货物如何寻找合适的包装箱型谱
  • ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题
  • ¥15 虚拟机打包apk出现错误
  • ¥15 用visual studi code完成html页面
  • ¥15 聚类分析或者python进行数据分析