dongse5408 2018-11-30 17:20
浏览 461
已采纳

使用git设置正确的Golang目录结构,以在自定义包上使用go build

So I've been scratching my head at this for a couple weeks now, and after reading several source on how $ go build works and its three magic directories, /bin, /pkg, /src, it's still not very clear to me how to build Golang projects using custom packages and how a git repo should be managed.

Let me explain my situation in more detail:

I'm working on a Go project in a project directory that is not the same as the default .../user/go/.... For all my projects, I have a different directory tree that is structured like this:

projects
 | project-a
 | project-b
    | docs
    | media
    | scrum
    | project-b   <-- git repo containg Go structure
       | .git
       | gitignore.txt
       | bin
       | pkg
       | src
          | custom-package-a
          |  | foo.go
          | custom-package-b
          |  | bar.go
 |     | main.go      
 | project-c

My projects directory could contain any kind of project: java, Unity3D, VisualC#, etc... then in each project under that it contains a repo with the source code.

I've been able to build successfully recently by adding projects/project-b/project-b to my GOPATH so it sees the src directory.

Is this how the file structure for a typical Go project should look, even though this builds correctly?

In my GOPATH, I removed the original path to user/go and just used the project directory only. When installing other packages from github, they get included in the repo because the GOPATH isn't set anywhere else, so my repo has these different submodules. Is installing external packages into a repo a wise thing to do, or should those go into a different go directory? I'm worried it might muddy the repo.

I can include

I need to know if I'm using custom packages correctly. My intent is to take an object oriented approach with my code base and I'm treating each packages as a class. Is making custom packages to treat them as classes a smart thing to do? I found it necessary to avoid same-name conflicts between functions and variables. Example: package-a.GetThing(), package-b.GetThing(). Both functions yield a similar (not exact) output, but are working with different sets of data and require different implementation.

My console is in projects/project-b/project-b/ when I use go build and it works correctly. Same if I move main.go inside src.

One problem is that the Go builder is strangely placing the compiled binary file in the same directory I invoke go build from. Shouldn't go build be placing it in the bin directory, or do I need to enforce the output path when using the command? I'm aware of GOBIN, but it doesn't seem to be working.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doucai6663 2018-11-30 22:08
    关注

As of Go 1.11 you don't need to use $GOPATH.

You can use go mod init [your repo] and just run go install or go build The deps will be downloaded for you and a go.mod and go.sum files will be created to track deps.

Check out this README

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题