douxie5176 2017-03-10 06:18
浏览 71
已采纳

将Google App Engine应用程序升级到灵活环境时,如何运行Google的aefix工具?

I am trying to upgrade a Google App Engine app from the standard environment to the flexible environment. I am having an issue similar to the one described here, except I am only seeing the following error:

ERROR: (gcloud.app.deploy) Your application does not satisfy all of the requirements for a runtime of type [go]. Please correct the errors and try again.

I cannot find a log which details the missed requirements.

Google describes how to update an older (standard) app to the flexible environment here. They suggest running the aefix tool, but there are no instructions on how to run the tool. I ran go get google.golang.org/appengine/cmd/aefix to install it. I also looked through the source code and saw the following usage requirement: usage: aefix [-diff] [-r fixname,...] [-force fixname,...] [path ...]. However, the aefix command is not found. (I also tried running the compiled binary at $GOPATH/bin/aefix, but it just hangs).

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsds661730652211 2017-03-13 06:17
    关注

Sadly, that documentation was out of date. I've sent a pull request to fix it.

Those APIs (mostly) do not work from App Engine flexible. They're only useful from Standard.

See the documentation on cloud.google.com on migrating an app from the standard environment to flexible.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换