dongzheng8463 2014-11-10 21:21
浏览 11
已采纳

从模板执行中过滤掉破损的管道错误

This is similar to Filter out broken pipe errors , but with complications - when a user presses the "stop" button on their browser while a template is executing (html/template.Execute or text/template.Execute), a broken pipe error occurs.

However, I believe that the error returned by the text/template package is simply of type *errors.errorString as the broken pipe message appears to be wrapped in some other informational text and so no type assertion can be made to net.OpErr for comparison purposes.

For example, a typical broken pipe error string would look like

write tcp 127.0.0.1:60739: broken pipe

A broken pipe error string returned by an executing template looks like:

template: header.html:1:0: executing "header.html" at <div id="header...>: write tcp 127.0.0.1:60739: broken pipe

I have a production web application written in Go and am sick of visually filtering out broken pipe errors in the rest of my error logs but right now I have no clue how to filter out broken pipe other than using something dirty like strings.Contains.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dsafq2131321 2014-11-10 22:16
    关注

This is a logging issue. I'd rather have more information in my logs and have to filter it, than try and track down a bug when this error message is the only trace of the problem.

As you mentioned, the error is created via errors.New. All you have is a string, so the only way to filter this error from executing the template is going to be by inspecting said string, probably with strings.Contains.

Another way to handle this would be to wrap your io.Writer to catch the broken pipe, then silently throw away any subsequent writes.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 LiBeAs的带隙等于0.997eV,计算阴离子的N和P
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 来真人,不要ai!matlab有关常微分方程的问题求解决,
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件