浏览 36
已采纳

动态查找结构内部内容的好方法是什么?

So if I have the following struct in Go:

type Person struct {
    name string
    age  int
}

Given that we don't know what consists of the Person struct, how could we find out programmatically? I've had a look around and it seems that reflection could be used to do this perhaps?

Even just getting the keys for the struct data would be a start, as type []string but ideally getting the types back also would be useful.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douhuanchi6586 2014-04-22 10:54
    关注

You can indeed use reflection to do this. You primarily want reflect.TypeOf, reflect.Type.Field, reflect.Type.NumField, and reflect.StructField

Code:

package main

import "fmt"
    import "reflect"

type Person struct {
        name string
        age  int
    }

func main() {
        typ := reflect.TypeOf(Person{})
        for i := 0; i < typ.NumField(); i++ {
            field := typ.Field(i)
            fmt.Println("Field name:", field.Name)
            fmt.Println("Field type:", field.Type)
            fmt.Println()
        }
    }

Playground link

Some notes:

• This works for both structs in your package and out of your package
    • If you need to actually change or read data, use reflect.ValueOf and pass it a pointer to the struct, followed by a call to Value.Elem()
    • You cannot set unexported fields in another package via reflect without a panic (well, okay, you can, but it involves unsafe and ain't pretty), but you can read them. This is not recommended.
    • Always consider if you actually need reflection before you use it. At the current time, you need to have Go source to successfully import the package, so if you just need to know field names it may be better to just poke around the source code. If you need to know at runtime, ask yourself why and if there's any possible way around it. Reflect is a landmine of bugs and quirky behavior.
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换