duangong1979 2014-01-26 19:49
浏览 55
已采纳

如何在App Engine上使用go-sql-driver / mysql连接到Google Cloud SQL?

I'm using the go-sql-driver/mysql driver in Go on App Engine to connect to a Cloud SQL instance like this:

import (
   "database/sql"
   _ "github.com/go-sql-driver/mysql"
)

db, dbErr := sql.Open("mysql", "root@cloudsql(project:instance)/database"
pingErr := db.Ping()

but I get "permission denied" in pingErr.

Of course, I've checked my app is authorized in the Cloud SQL console under "Access Control" per the docs. I also tried adding a MySQL user with privileges and using user:password in place of root and even not specifying a user.

What am I doing wrong?

Update:

Per @Kyle's suggestion I tried an alternate driver ziutek/mymysql and it works with the following code:

import (
   "database/sql"
   _ "github.com/ziutek/mymysql/godrv"
   _ "github.com/ziutek/mymysql/mysql"
   _ "github.com/ziutek/mymysql/native"
)

db, dbErr := sql.Open("mymysql", "cloudsql:project:instance*database/user/password"

Guess it's time for a pull request on go-sql-driver/mysql if I can figure out what's going wrong! Any insights or experience appreciated!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongwu9063 2014-01-27 15:59
    关注

It's a versioning issue!

If you look carefully, App Engine support was added to the master branch but the latest release is 1.1 and doesn't include it.

Instead of go get github.com/go-sql-driver/mysql you need to manually git clone https://github.com/go-sql-driver/mysql (master branch) into $GOPATH/src/ and then deploy to App Engine!

This comment from the author is what tipped me off and @Kyle's suggestion to try another driver (which worked) motivated me to re-read everything again - thanks!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?