douli1872 2019-04-20 06:26
浏览 72

增量构建不适用于go build,仅适用于go install

I'm running a project using Go Modules with 1.11.4 on Ubuntu, running in WSL. My problem is that I'm having getting incremental builds to work as I expect. Perhaps this is due to me misunderstanding how it's supposed to, but I'd be glad if someone could clarify if that is the case.

Just as an example, if I do go build ./... then everything is built, as expected. If I now do go build ./... again without any changes, my expectation was that due to the incremental builds, this time nothing would be built. But it builds everything again. I tried doing go build -i ./... (even though my understanding is that -i isn't needed anymore from 1.10), but the result is the same. This has been puzzling me for some time, as after reading the documentation I indeed expected the go build command to produce incremental builds.

The other day I realized that if instead I do go install ./... first, and then go install ./... again a second time, the second time around nothing is built, as I would expect. If I change a single module and run go install ./... again, then only that module is rebuilt, again what I would expect. So this gives me incremental builds.

So my questions are 1) Did I misunderstand go build ./... and how it handles incremental builds? Do I need to use go install instead? 2) Typically, we build the modules one by one, using the -o flag to specify an output path. Using go install instead, there is no -o option to specify an output path. Is there anything I can do to achieve something similar to -o using go install?

Thanks!

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
    • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
    • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
    • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
    • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
    • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
    • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
    • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
    • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
    • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题