duanlu6268 2018-03-01 05:39
浏览 200
已采纳

在vs代码中调试go-lang时如何指定生成的调试二进制文件的路径

How to specify the path of generated debug binary file when debug go-lang in vs-code?

I have tried modify launch.json file but not work. I can debug go programs well now in vs-code, the only problem is each time i finish debug, a debug binary file was generated under my project directory, like the picture below.

I want to know can i specify the directory of generated debug binary file?

I am on mac screen shot of my problem: image

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dopgl80062 2018-03-01 05:51
    关注

This is followed by vscode-go issue 1345: "Delete binary files created by delve after closing the debug session"

delve is the debugger for Golang, or at least it's the one that the Go extension uses.
    When you debug something with delve, it creates a large binary file in the current directory. If you debug a main function (dlv debug), you get 'debug'. If you debug a test function (dlv test), you get 'debug.test'.

In normal delve usage, when you're done, you quit delve. Delve then deletes this file. Apparently VSCode gracelessly terminates (SIGKILL?) delve, which means the file sticks around.

So this is studied, but not yet resolved.

Update July 2018: Ramya Rao adds in this issue:

I finally have an update!

Turns out there is a command called Detach that can be called on the delve server which will result in the required clean up of the debug binary that gets generated.
    To get this fix before the next update to the Go extension (which will be either Friday or early next week), please follow the below:

The fix worked for me as long as the program being debugged wasn't spawning processes of its own like a web server for which I have logged an upstream issue with delve.

I'd appreciate it if folks here can give the fix a try and share any feedback.

The change you need to do to provide an output path for the generated debug binary is in the launch.json file.
    Use the property output in your debug configuration.
    Please don't modify the package.json file.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
  • ¥15 C#调用python代码(python带有库)
  • ¥15 矩阵加法的规则是两个矩阵中对应位置的数的绝对值进行加和
  • ¥15 活动选择题。最多可以参加几个项目?
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
  • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
  • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)
  • ¥20 怎么在stm32门禁成品上增加查询记录功能
  • ¥15 Source insight编写代码后使用CCS5.2版本import之后,代码跳到注释行里面