doulan9188 2017-05-10 16:36
浏览 83
已采纳

运行目录中的所有文件,运行./cmd/*.go是什么?

I am currently looking at this project (Mattermost) that has a certain line in the makefile that I'm confused about:

$(GO) run $(GOFLAGS) $(GO_LINKER_FLAGS) ./cmd/platform/*.go --disableconfigwatch &

What is the meaning of ./cmd/platform/*.go? What specific files are executed? The program executes correctly when I type it in the terminal.

I am trying to enter the command line arguments in an IDE but I need a specific entry file.....

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dormbaf90464 2017-05-10 16:53
    关注

Wikipedia

glob (programming)

In computer programming, in particular in a Unix-like environment, glob patterns specify sets of filenames with wildcard characters. For example, the Unix command mv *.txt textfiles/ moves (mv) all files with names ending in .txt from the current directory to the directory textfiles. Here, * is a wildcard standing for "any string of characters" and *.txt is a glob pattern. The other common wildcard is the question mark (?), which stands for one character.

Clearly, ./cmd/platform/*.go, starting in the current directory, looks in the cmd/platform directory for files matching the wildcard *.go.

The ls ./cmd/platform/*.go command will list the files on Linux.

So, the go run ./cmd/platform/*.go command compiles and runs these Go (*.go) source files. See Command go documentation: Compile and run Go program.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿
  • ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题
  • ¥20 在虚拟机的pycharm上
  • ¥15 jupyterthemes 设置完毕后没有效果
  • ¥15 matlab图像高斯低通滤波
  • ¥15 针对曲面部件的制孔路径规划,大家有什么思路吗
  • ¥15 钢筋实图交点识别,机器视觉代码
  • ¥15 如何在Linux系统中,但是在window系统上idea里面可以正常运行?(相关搜索:jar包)
  • ¥50 400g qsfp 光模块iphy方案
  • ¥15 两块ADC0804用proteus仿真时,出现异常