dongtan6695 2016-05-01 08:54
浏览 118

去http模板模板中的额外数据泄漏

I am creating a simple crud webapp using gin library.I have a route setup which checks for a param id and if its add a admin-employee-add.html should be rendered ,else return the employee with the id if exists When i am rendering a template of admin-employee-add.html the error message of 404 not found gets leaked into it. Here is a snapshot enter image description here

admin-employee-add.html

{{template "pageStart.html" .}}
<form class="form-horizontal admin-employee">
  <div class="row form-group">
    <label for="employeeNumber" class="col-lg-2 control-label text-right">Employee #</label>
    <div class="col-lg-4">
      <span>new</span>
    </div>
    <label for="status" class="col-lg-2 control-label text-right">Status</label>
    <div class="col-lg-4">
      <span>new</span>
    </div>
  </div>
    <label for="firstName" class="col-lg-2 control-label text-right">Name</label>
    <div class="col-lg-2">
      <input type="text" id="firstName" name="firstName" class="form-control">
    </div>
    <div class="col-lg-2">
      <input type="text" id="lastName" name="lastName" class="form-control">
    </div>
  </div>
    <label for="startDate" class="col-lg-2 control-label text-right">Start Date</label>
    <div class="col-lg-2">
      <input type="date" id="startDate" name="startDate" class="form-control">
    </div>
    <label for="pto" class="control-label col-lg-2 col-lg-offset-2 text-right">PTO</label>
    <div class="col-lg-3">
      <input type="number" id="pto" name="pto" class="form-control">
    </div>
    <div class="col-lg-1">
      days
    </div>
  </div>
    <label for="position" class="col-lg-2 control-label text-right">Position</label>
    <div class="col-lg-2">
      <select name="position" id="position" class="form-control">
        <option value="CEO">CEO</option>
        <option value="CTO">CTO</option>
        <option value="COO">COO</option>
        <option value="WorkerBee">Worker Bee</option>
      </select>
    </div>
  </div>
  <div class="col-lg-3 col-lg-offset-8">
    <button type="submit" class="btn btn-lg admin-primary">Create</button>
  </div>
</form>

the route which is creating an the error

r.GET("/employee/:id/", func(c *gin.Context) {
        id := c.Param("id")
        if id == "add" {
            c.HTML(http.StatusOK, "admin-employee-add.html", nil)
        }

employee, ok := employees[id]

if !ok {
            c.String(http.StatusNotFound, "404 not found", nil)
        } else {
            c.HTML(http.StatusOK, "admin-employee-edit.html", map[string]interface{}{
                "Employee": employee,
            })
        }

})

The error seems to occur because gin is trying to redirect /add -> /add/ but i am already using the /add/ route in the browser.

the debug logs of gin

[GIN-debug] GET    /login                    --> main.registerRoutes.func2 (3 handlers)
[GIN-debug] GET    /employee/:id/            --> main.registerRoutes.func3 (3 handlers)
[GIN-debug] GET    /employee/:id/vacation    --> main.registerRoutes.func4 (3 handlers)
[GIN-debug] GET    /admin/                   --> main.registerRoutes.func5 (4 handlers)
[GIN-debug] Listening and serving HTTP on :3000
[GIN-debug] [WARNING] Headers were already written. Wanted to override status code 200 with
[GIN] 2016/05/01 - 14:12:13 | 404 |    1.101426ms | 127.0.0.1 |   GET     /employee/add/

I tried changing the route to /:id then the error showed.

redirecting request 301: /employee/add/ --> /employee/add
[GIN-debug] [WARNING] Headers were already written. Wanted to override status code 200 with

NOTE : This error can be easily resolved by adding a return at the end of the if id == "add". but this pattern makes the code look less dry. This seems to be more of a httprouter issue.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongqiao1151 2016-05-02 12:27
    关注

As you said, this error can easily be resolved by adding a return at the end of if id == "add".

c.String and c.HTML use the same Context c. Internally they are writing to the same socket ( you can think of it as a file pointer ). Hence, if you call c.String and then c.HTML or vice versa, it will append the outputs in the order called.

Looking at your code, I'd assume you want to add an employee when you see /employee/add i.e. present a html page to do that. And /employee/<something-other-than-add-as-id> which will get that and display it - in this case html to edit the employee info.

It makes sense here to add the return after the if id == "add" since the html generated for the two scenarios is different ( they are using different templates ). Adding a separate handler purely for /employee/add/ is another option as well.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭