doutang1946 2017-09-01 17:47
浏览 75
已采纳

如何在L3网络层上收听?

I am creating a chat application backend and want to take into consideration the scalability.

I wanted to create a load balancer but not on the L7 layer where HTTP is located, but on the L3 layer where IP network is located to direct connections to the specific servers where I can then make TCP.

Is net.ListenIP the correct function to use to listen to the packets on the IP layer?

Is it the same as the higher Listen("tcp") for example? Is it the right method that I need to implement the load balancer?

Is there a reference to how the packet is structured so I am able get out from it the source and destination IPs to forward them?

If not tell me which function to use to listen on the L3 network layer to balance the loads to other servers.

• 写回答

2条回答

• dsf22567 2017-09-01 18:24
    关注

After reading the Docs, yes this function will help you receive IP Packets.

ListenIP acts like ListenPacket for IP networks.

ListenIP is similar to ListenPacket("tcp") but for IP packets.

As for the structure of IP packets, and working with them, the net package doesn't seem to have that.

There's another package gopacket which looks like it will be able to help you read and modify packets from any layer.

In gopacket there is a Packet type, which allows working with the network layer.

Packet.NetworkLayer().LayerContent() and Packet.NetworkLayer().LayerPayload() will each return byte[] which you can interpret by the expected structure of an IP packet.

Note: Now that I've written this whole thing I have to imagine somebody out there has written a nice overlay/wrapper to make this easier. This is just the result of me Googling for 10 minutes. Maybe somebody else will answer with a better tool/method

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥15 LiBeAs的带隙等于0.997eV,计算阴离子的N和P
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 来真人,不要ai!matlab有关常微分方程的问题求解决,
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误