douxing1969 2018-01-20 04:27
浏览 638
已采纳

在Go中有效处理许多大文件的HTTP上传

There is probably an answer within reach, but most of the search results are "handling large file uploads" where the user does not know what they're doing or "handing many uploads" where the answer consistently is just an explanation of how to work with multipart requests and/or Flash uploader widgets.

I haven't had time to sift through Go's HTTP implementation, yet, but when does the application have the first chance to see the incoming body? Not until it has been completely received?

If I were to [poorly] decide to use HTTP to transfer a large amount of data and posted a single request with several 10-gigabyte parts, would I have to wait for the whole thing to be received before processing it or does the io.Reader with the body iteratively process it?

This is only tangentially related, but I also haven't been able to get a clear answer about whether I can choose to forcibly close the connection in the middle; whether or not, even if I close it, it will just keep receiving it on the port.

Thanks so much.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douliangli6407 2018-01-20 05:35
    关注

An application's handler is called after the headers are parsed and before the request body is read. The handler can read the request body as soon as the handler is called. The server does not buffer the entire request body.

An application can read file uploads without buffering the entire request by getting a multipart reader and iterating through the parts.

An application can replace the request body with a MaxBytesReader to force close the connection after a specified limit is breached.

The above comments are about the net/http server included in the standard library. The comments may not apply to other servers.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题