dongqi7631 2019-03-13 09:56
浏览 371
已采纳

可以使用Go来实现VPP插件吗?

VPP provides the I/S for developing custom plugins that can be hooked into a graph of nodes. I've only seen examples for such plugins written in the C language, and was wondering whether other language, Go for instance, can also be used to write such plugins.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dpfqy5976 2019-03-13 11:03
    关注

I have no idea what "VPP" is but nonetheless the answer is: "maybe"; here's why:

• Go code is able to interface with C libraries via its facility known as cgo.

cgo is a multiple-faceted thing: it allows you to "export" certain Go functions in a certain way so that they can be called from the C side, and it allows you to call functions from the C side. It also allows you to write bits of inline C code to provide glue for the C side, when necessary.

• Since some time Go building toolset (at least its "reference" implementation) provides for compiling Go code into a static or dynamic library with C-compatible API.

See this.

With these things in mind, in theory, it should be possible to do what you're after. Note some possible obstacles:

• Most of the time, if a "platform" allows you to write a "plugin" in C, it presupposes your plugin will make extensive use of the platform's own API.

This usually means your plugin is supposed to include certain header files provided by the platform.

• The platform might also require your plugin to link against some platform-provided library (usually shared), or libraries.

cgo can do all of the above, but you will need to scrutinize the API provided by the platform and maybe write Go helpers to make its usage more natural for the Go code.

Building/linking issues (usually the locations of the header files and the libs) may also be a thing to solve.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划
  • ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿
  • ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥15 stable diffusion
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元