duannuan0074 2015-12-11 15:42
浏览 93
已采纳

自v12升级以来,Azure SQL数据库错误TLS握手失败

I receive this error since this morning, new v12 updated server / Azure SQL Database:

TLS Handshake failed: x509: certificate is valid for tr12.northcentralus1-a.worker.database.windows.net, *.tr12.northcentralus1-a.worker.database.windows.net, not [server-name].database.windows.net

Locally I have no problem connecting to the Azure SQL database. On Azure Web App the connection cannot be established.

Same connection string as local - was working fine before v12 update.

I'm using this SQL driver github.com/denisenkom/go-mssqldb/

Any pointer, don't believe I should change the connection string? Why it's working on local and not on Azure web app.

Edit 1: Just tried to replace [server-name].database.windows.net with the tr12... but tcp connection cannot be established.

Edit 2: Here's the connection string if it can help, bottom line, why it's working locally, same driver package version, I'm building executable locally and deploying via FTP, so not using Kudo deployment for this app. Was working A1 until Azure auto-upgraded to v12.

Server=[server-name].database.windows.net;Port=1433;Database=[dbname];User ID=[user];Password=[pass];Trusted_Connection=False;Encrypt=True;Connection Timeout=30;

Should trusted connection be true? or Encryption false? Will try changing those to see....

Edit 3: I've look at the connection string from Azure portal, and v12 seems to have this new parameters: TrustServerCertificate=False but no chance, did not fixed the issue

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyun65343 2015-12-11 18:07
    关注

Based on this closed issue I changed TrustServerCertificate from False to True and added this parameter hostNameInCertificate to the connection string and it is working now:

https://github.com/denisenkom/go-mssqldb/issues/55

TrustServerCertificate=True;hostNameInCertificate=*.database.windows.net;

Azure portal suggests to have TrustServerCertificate=False and no hostNameInCertificate.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 ML307A在使用AT命令连接EMQX平台的MQTT时被拒绝
  • ¥20 腾讯企业邮箱邮件可以恢复么
  • ¥15 有人知道怎么将自己的迁移策略布到edgecloudsim上使用吗?
  • ¥15 错误 LNK2001 无法解析的外部符号
  • ¥50 安装pyaudiokits失败
  • ¥15 计组这些题应该咋做呀
  • ¥60 更换迈创SOL6M4AE卡的时候,驱动要重新装才能使用,怎么解决?
  • ¥15 让node服务器有自动加载文件的功能