duansha8115 2019-07-01 20:57
浏览 569
已采纳

使用“ go get”下载二进制文件而不将其添加到go.mod

I'm using Go modules in my project and in my build system (e.g. Travis CI) I'm downloading a command-line utility (written in Go) with go get to assist with my build process, e.g.:

go get github.com/mitchellh/gox

However, this go get causes the file to be added to my go.mod file. This is contaminating the build environment, causing it to be "dirty" (since there are changes to some files tracked in git, in this case go.mod and go.sum), and I use git describe --always --dirty --tag to describe my build, which shows up as "dirty".

Is there a way to "go get" a binary just to download it, without adding it to the go.mod/go.sum?

I've tried setting GOPATH to somewhere else, even then, go get updates the go.mod/go.sum to add this as an // indirect dependency.

dir="$(mktemp -d)"; \
  env GOPATH="$dir" go get github.com/mitchellh/gox && \
  mv "$dir/bin/gox" "$(go env GOPATH)"/bin/gox
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dou760663 2019-08-01 16:26
    关注

Hopefully in Go 1.14 there will be a new flag for go get that does exactly what you are asking. This is tracked in issue #30515 "cmd/go: offer a consistent global install command".

Prior to that, you have a few different options.

Go 1.12 and 1.13: change directory

If you are using Go 1.12 or later, the simplest solution is probably to move outside your current module to a directory without a go.mod prior to doing the go get, such as:

$ cd /tmp                              
    $ go get github.com/foo/bar@v1.2.3
    $ cd -                                # return to prior directory

Go 1.11, 1.12, 1.13+: gobin

gobin is a module-aware command to install or run binaries that provides additional flexibility, including the ability to install without altering your current module's go.mod. See the gobin README and FAQ for more details.

Go 1.11: temporary module

If you are using Go 1.11 with modules, the first step is probably to upgrade to Go 1.12 or 1.13 given there are many improvements in modules. If you are required to use Go 1.11 and want to use the @version syntax without updating your current module's go.mod, then one approach is to create a temporary module:

cd $(mktemp -d) && go mod init tempmod && go get github.com/foo/bar@v1.2.3

This is because in Go 1.11, you can't use the @version syntax unless you are in a module, which was relaxed in Go 1.12. This approach has been automated by a simple shell script by @rogpeppe.

Additional Details

In general, the go command in module-module always determines what module it is "in", which is based on the current working directory when you invoke the go command. (You could make an analogy to how make without any args will look for a makefile in the current working directory, or how historically go build without any args will build the current working directory, etc.).

With modules, go get looks for a go.mod file in the current working directory or any of its parents, and go get will use the constraints listed in any go.mod as part of solving for versions, as well as update the go.mod if needed based on doing the go get. That is why your go.mod file is updated if you run go get from within an existing module.

On the other hand, starting with Go 1.12, if you are in a directory that is not part of any module (that is, the directory does not have a go.mod, nor do any of its parents), then there is no go.mod to update, but the go command is still able to operate in module mode and use the @version syntax.

From the Go 1.12 release notes:

When GO111MODULE is set to on, the go command now supports module-aware operations outside of a module directory, provided that those operations do not need to resolve import paths relative to the current directory or explicitly edit the go.mod file. Commands such as go get, go list, and go mod download behave as if in a module with initially-empty requirements. In this mode, go env GOMOD reports the system's null device (/dev/null or NUL).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
  • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
  • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
  • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员
  • ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码
  • ¥50 随机森林与房贷信用风险模型
  • ¥50 buildozer打包kivy app失败
  • ¥30 在vs2022里运行python代码
  • ¥15 不同尺寸货物如何寻找合适的包装箱型谱
  • ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题