dsn1327 2016-11-16 07:42
浏览 88

Aerospike Go客户端:无可用的节点连接。 连接池为空,并且限制为一定数量的连接

I have 8 node Aerospike cluster. My Aerospike Go client (18 servers) sends x (~8k per seconds) batch request per second with batch size ~8-12. What will be Total TPS on my cluster and per Node?

I an getting frequent error in Go client:

command execution timed out: Exceeded number of retries. See Policy.MaxRetries. (last error: No available connections to the node. Connection Pool was empty, and limited to certain number of connections.)

I want to check if it's because of network limitation. what could be other reasons? Total storage used is ~12-15% and there are some ~3k per second writes overall as well.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drbd65446 2016-11-17 11:31
    关注

Aerospike Go Client dev here.

The error you are getting means that the app is using all the connections available in the pool already, and no connections are available to connect to the nodes.

This behavior depends on the following attributes in the ClientPolicy when you're connecting to the database:

• ConnectionQueueSize: determines how many connections will be pooled per node.
    • LimitConnectionsToQueueSize: Determines if an attempt should be made to connect to a node, in case the pool is empty when a connection is needed.

There is also the MaxRetries attribute on Read/WritePolicy, which determines the number of retries.

Which version of the go client are you using, and what are values you are passing for the above settings?

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 mmocr的训练错误,结果全为0
  • ¥15 python的qt5界面
  • ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线