普通网友 2017-02-27 05:14
浏览 27

在上下文中存储请求和会话ID。

There is this excellent blog post by Jack Lindamood How to correctly use context.Context in Go 1.7 which boils down to the following money quote:

Context.Value should inform, not control. This is the primary mantra that I feel should guide if you are using context.Value correctly. The content of context.Value is for maintainers not users. It should never be required input for documented or expected results.

Currently, I am using Context to transport the following information:

• RequestID which is generated on the client-side passed to the Go backend and it solely travels through the command-chain and is then inserted in the response again. Without the RequestID in the response, the client-side would break though.

• SessionID identifies the WebSocket session, this is important when certain responses are generated in asynchronous computations (e.g. worker queues) in order to identify on which WebSocket session the response should be send.

When taking the definition very seriously I would say both violate the intention of context.Context but then again their values do not change any behavior while the whole request is made, it's only relevant when generating the response.

What's the alternative? Having the context.Context for metadata in the server API actually helps to maintain lean method signatures because this data is really irrelevant to the API but only important for the transport layer which is why I am reluctant to create something like a request struct:

type Request struct {
    RequestID string
    SessionID string
}

and make it part of every API method which solely exists to be passed through before sending a response.  

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duancan1950 2018-10-31 00:34
    关注

Based on my understanding context should be limited to passing things like request or session ID. In my application, I do something like below in one of my middleware. Helps with observability

if next != nil {
       if requestID != "" {
         b := context.WithValue(r.Context(), "requestId", requestID)
         r = r.WithContext(b)
       }
       next.ServeHTTP(w, r)
    }

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 python的qt5界面
  • ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接