dongyied24121 2014-07-09 12:05
浏览 180
已采纳

dart作为服务器Web应用程序或golang [关闭]

I am planing to write an social network application and thinking about to use dart on backend. But I am asking me, if dart would be the right choice for backend application. I was searching in internet about this topic, but could not find something useful, that convince me to use dart for backend.

I am thinking to use golang, but I have to learn this language from zero. In dart I have some experience and really like dart language.

You know, I try make the right choice to use right tools, so I need some suggestions? Dart or golang?

I know, that java provide me hug ecosystem, but i don't like to learn java at all, just don't like java.

I would choose neo4j database, i am pretty sure, this suits for social network.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanjue9889 2014-07-09 12:15
    关注

I don't like Java very much and developed a server in Go. I enjoyed working with Go a lot. Then I started with the client and because I also don't like JavaScript (in fact I hate it) I went with Dart which I like a lot. I already did a lot of server side work in Dart. A big advantage is that I can share code between client and sever, which is actually a lot in my current project.

I like Go better for server side development but I will stick with Dart for projects where I already use Dart for the client. It's just too difficult and time-consuming to stay up-to-date on two different languages (and ecosystem and libraries) for such new and fast evolving languages.

I think each language is a very good fit for this Job. Java has an awful lot of existing libs, tutorials, ... but most of the important things are covered in Go and Dart as well.

Basically I would say, stick with the language you know best. Learning a new language will impede your productivity for several months at least.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题