douchai7891 2017-07-13 19:14
浏览 124
已采纳

Go io.Pipe的缓冲版本

Is there a buffered version of io.Pipe (either in the standard library or a third-party library) before I roll my own?

Context: I'm trying to use this solution for parsing of JSON data compressed with bzip2, so that the decompression and parsing happen in parallel, but finding that the speed-up is very small. Parsing uncompressed data takes ~22 sec per million records. Decompressing that much data takes about the same time. Doing them on a single thread takes ~44 seconds, as expected. Using the solution above takes ~41 seconds.

The documentation for io.Pipe says:

Reads and Writes on the pipe are matched one to one except when multiple Reads are needed to consume a single Write. That is, each Write to the PipeWriter blocks until it has satisfied one or more Reads from the PipeReader that fully consume the written data. The data is copied directly from the Write to the corresponding Read (or Reads); there is no internal buffering.

I suspect this could be a problem, depending on the way the bzip2 decompressor writes data and the way the JSON parser reads it, so I'd like to try a buffered version.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• douhuang75397 2017-07-13 19:22
    关注

That's what the bufio package is for. It lets you turn any io.Reader into a buffered reader with NewReader, or any io.Writer into a buffered writer with NewWriter.

(Whether buffered IO will actually help with your specific problem, I have no idea...)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 spring后端vue前端
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题