duanrang3357 2014-03-03 22:23 采纳率: 0%
浏览 117
已采纳

在Go中,使用Example…测试方法时,有一种方法可以让它显示差异而不是得到……想要…?

I've been using go for a bigger project and love it, and for my testing i've been using the

func ExampleXxx {
    ... code ...
    //Output:
    //...expected output ...
}

method for testing. When it fails it will say

got:
... bunch of lines showing the output of test ...
want:
... the comment you put in to show what you expected ...

is there any way to make it show just the difference? I can take the two and copy to separate files and run a diff etc, but I'd much rather just have it show the parts that were wrong as some of my tests have longer output.

Thanks in advance

EDIT:

I'm using http://golang.org/pkg/testing/#hdr-Examples and want the output to show a diff not the current output. I know I can do the diff manually.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• drydaenth257216154 2014-03-04 08:40
    关注

No, you cannot do this. This is not the intended use of Examples.

Examples are a nice way to show how some function will behave: Examples exists to document. The main reason for validating the example output is to make sure the Examples are valid/correct, not that your code is okay. For the later you have Test functions

Most often the output of an Example displays input and output (or just output) of one invocation of a certain function/method per line; sometimes Examples use the different lines to show parts of a complex result, e.g. one line per element of the returned slice.

I think your use of Examples to "verify the flow of my program" contradicts the intention of Examples. I would use Test functions and use any of the available diff tools to generate a got, want, diff output myself if I'd like to test e.g. a text processor on large bunches of input.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3