douyu0845 2018-06-28 20:13
浏览 116
已采纳

无法从OSX交叉编译到Linux

When I try to cross compile my golang project from OSX to Linux, then I get following error message:

# runtime/cgo ld: unknown option: --build-id=none clang: error: linker command failed

and the compilation aborts.

This is how I try to build my application:

CGO_ENABLED=1 GOOS=linux GOARCH=amd64 go build

I also tried using gox:

gox -os="linux"

but it still did not work.

Everything works as expected if I do not use the GOOS=linux tag and I am able to build/run my project for/on my OSX machine successfully.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongwu8064 2018-07-04 06:49
    关注

You need to install a proper toolchain to do that.

In order to build binaries for architectures different that your build host, you need far more than just a cross-compiler - you need a full-blown toolchain, which can be a real pain to create, as you probably discovered.

A couple of approaches:

Use a proper Linux distribution in a virtual machine, such as VirtualBox. If you only want to build binaries for Linux/i386 on an MacOSX/x86_64 host, this is - in my opinion - the easiest, safest and most clean solution. It is not a cross-compiler, of course, but it works and it has the added advantage that you can actually test your executables.

Use a script such crosstool-NG (a descendant of the original crosstool) to automatically build the toolchain - definitely easier than building it on your own, although you may have to compromise for slightly older compiler versions.

Cross compiler for linux on mac os x

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 metadata提取的PDF元数据,如何转换为一个Excel
  • ¥15 关于arduino编程toCharArray()函数的使用
  • ¥100 vc++混合CEF采用CLR方式编译报错
  • ¥15 coze 的插件输入飞书多维表格 app_token 后一直显示错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 vite+vue3+plyr播放本地public文件夹下视频无法加载
  • ¥15 c#逐行读取txt文本,但是每一行里面数据之间空格数量不同
  • ¥50 如何openEuler 22.03上安装配置drbd
  • ¥20 ING91680C BLE5.3 芯片怎么实现串口收发数据
  • ¥15 无线连接树莓派,无法执行update,如何解决?(相关搜索:软件下载)
  • ¥15 Windows11, backspace, enter, space键失灵