dongzi1209 2013-12-06 01:38
浏览 67

如何从打击Java代码生成Go代码?

I want to write a Java2Go generator, but I find it hard to express polymorphism (e.g.: formal arg is Base class, but real arg is Sub class), how do I express blow code in Go?

class Base{
    public int i;     
  }

class Sub extends Base{ 
  }

class Test{
   public static int test(Base base){
          base.i = 99;
          return base.i;
   }
   public static void main(String [] args){
       Sub sub = new Sub();
       System.out.println(test(sub));
   }
}
  • 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doukai2839 2013-12-06 05:26
    关注

You'll need to duplicate your code or make wrappers that calls a common utility function that it'll basically be madness.

There's no elegant way to do a "function by function translation". The elegant way to do it is to write your program in a different way.

A Go program will fundamentally have to be structured differently. From years of writing object oriented code it's a hard habit to shake, but when I figure out the "Go-like" way to solve the problems it usually works out to be simpler over time.

Having proper inheritance and all that appears to save code and keep things neat and tidy, but - at least in my experience - over years of development it easily ends up like a tangled mess, or at least hard to dig into if you haven't worked with the code for a while.

Go's interfaces are much more limited, but it'll force you to keep things simpler and more "obvious". The separation between the different classes is explicit.

There are also some advantages; it's much easier to "mix" types than with inheritance after you get some experience how to do it. Another "trick" is that a type can satisfy more than one interface for example.

If you've been writing object oriented code forever then it'll take some practice getting used to the new tools. I'd suggest instead of writing a translator, just try to write some Go based tools. It'll be fun. :-)

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 在获取boss直聘的聊天的时候只能获取到前40条聊天数据
  • ¥20 关于URL获取的参数,无法执行二选一查询
  • ¥15 液位控制,当液位超过高限时常开触点59闭合,直到液位低于低限时,断开
  • ¥15 marlin编译错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 有偿四位数,节约算法和扫描算法
  • ¥15 VUE项目怎么运行,系统打不开
  • ¥50 pointpillars等目标检测算法怎么融合注意力机制
  • ¥20 Vs code Mac系统 PHP Debug调试环境配置
  • ¥60 大一项目课,微信小程序