dsbowmvth16379079 2016-11-08 04:11
浏览 201

如何从用Go编写的客户端连接到sockJS?

I have a server that uses websockets. It is written in Go. For testing, I have another application written in Go. To test, I start the server, then run the test client. The test client creates websocket connections to the server and does things (basically impersonating user activity). Both the client and the server are using the gorilla/websockets library, and standard browsers also work fine with the server.

This was all working beautifully.

To support non-compliant browsers, I was asked to start using the SockJS Go server library. I did this and the new version works just fine when used from a browser by clients using the SockJS library.

Now for the problem. SockJS does not accept incoming websocket connections. Only connections from the SockJS client. So my testing application doesn't work, and I'm unable to test.

I could recover the old version of my connection code from git and make a separate connection type that uses gorilla/websockets and have my server listen on an additional port that only listens on localhost. This would allow me to test the functionality. The downside is that I have to maintain two versions of essentially the same code, and I wouldn't be testing the real user experience and possibly not find bugs until production.

Ideally the SockJS server, considering it still uses gorilla/websockets as a dependency would automatically accept proper websocket connections, but barring that it seems I'd need a SockJS client library in Go which, as far as I can tell, doesn't exist.

Does anyone have a solution for this? Thanks!

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
    • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
    • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
    • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
    • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
    • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
    • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
    • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
    • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
    • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?