dsimib1625 2016-05-25 02:54
浏览 44
已采纳

练习:图像中的指针接收器和值接收器

I am quite new to go, and quite confused about the receiver idea in Go. It is the exercise from A tour of Go.

Question body:

Remember the picture generator you wrote earlier? Let's write another one, but this time it will return an implementation of image.Image instead of a slice of data.

Define your own Image type, implement the necessary methods, and call pic.ShowImage.

Bounds should return a image.Rectangle, like image.Rect(0, 0, w, h).

ColorModel should return color.RGBAModel.

At should return a color; the value v in the last picture generator corresponds to color.RGBA{v, v, 255, 255} in this one.

Here is my code:

package main

import "golang.org/x/tour/pic"
import "image"
import "image/color"

type Image struct{}

func (img *Image) Bounds() image.Rectangle{
    w := 100
    h := 100
    return image.Rect(0,0,w,h)
}

func (img *Image) ColorModel() color.Model{
    return color.RGBAModel
}

func (img *Image) At(x int, y int) color.Color{
    return color.RGBA{uint8(x^y), uint8(y/2), 255,255}
}

func main() {
    m := Image{}
    pic.ShowImage(m)
}

And it will report a compile error:

command-line-arguments ./compile110.go:26: cannot use m (type Image) as type image.Image in argument to pic.ShowImage: Image does not implement image.Image (At method has pointer receiver)

My understanding is that for receivers of methods, it is alright to set them as either pointers or values. However, when I set all the "*Image" to "Image", the errors go away.

Can someone help me with this?

The answers provided below are sufficient for the question I raised. However, it seems that the pointer and value receivers thingy can be a bit more complicated.

From Effective Go:

The rule about pointers vs. values for receivers is that value methods can be invoked on pointers and values, but pointer methods can only be invoked on pointers. This rule arises because pointer methods can modify the receiver; invoking them on a value would cause the method to receive a copy of the value, so any modifications would be discarded. The language therefore disallows this mistake. There is a handy exception, though. When the value is addressable, the language takes care of the common case of invoking a pointer method on a value by inserting the address operator automatically.

Hope this will help some of you as well.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douhe5092 2016-05-25 04:47
    关注

When you use interfaces in Go you need to make sure the instance you are using implements that interface. In the Go-Tour example problem, Image does not satisfy the image.Image interface, only &Image does.

As such you need to either change your method signatures to take value receivers which will make Image work, or pass &Image to the pic.ShowImage function since the pointer to Image does implement the interface.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误