dsft8327 2011-12-11 09:15
浏览 70

转到数据库服务器API

I spent some time looking at Go a few months ago and was certainly sold on all of the design decisions made by the Go team.

My conclusion then was that official support for a SQL database (eg. PgSql, MySql) was needed for me to adopt it and without that it was not feasible to adopt the language.

While it is logical for large corporations to expend time, effort and money on IT experiments, for small companies and individuals it can be a catastrophe because the risk is not spread.

It does not appear feasible to me to use an open-source API that does not have the backing of Google. Perhaps JDBC or ODBC would be a good start.

Eventually however, performance will be critical, and a roadmap warranted. How can I use Go with a Google-supported Sql-Server database API?

What is the future of Go without mission-critical support for an SQL database API, other than for cloud computing?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanjuebin2519 2011-12-11 11:58
    关注

Current weekly versions of Go have a built-in sql package. It it still experimental, but shows the plan for databases in Go. I guess actual database drivers are not supposed to be implemented in the standard library, but should implement driver interface. There is already a PostgreSQL driver doing that, which with its examples gives you a better idea of what to expect.

UPDATE: This link given in the comment below lists four SQL drivers implementing exp/sql/driver package. It also includes a link to design goals of exp/sql package.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 potsgresql15备份问题
  • ¥15 Mac系统vs code使用phpstudy如何配置debug来调试php
  • ¥15 目前主流的音乐软件,像网易云音乐,QQ音乐他们的前端和后台部分是用的什么技术实现的?求解!
  • ¥60 pb数据库修改与连接
  • ¥15 spss统计中二分类变量和有序变量的相关性分析可以用kendall相关分析吗?
  • ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
  • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False
  • ¥16 Qphython 用xlrd读取excel报错
  • ¥15 单片机学习顺序问题!!
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上