doy57007 2016-02-25 06:02
浏览 151
已采纳

收到错误“名称'execfile'未定义”

enter image description here

I have followed all the steps on https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/go/#creating_a_simple_http_handler on how to get started with Go, but I am stuck on an issue while trying to run the helloworld app.

I get the following error:

C:\Users\kirill\Desktop\go_appengine>goapp serve myapp

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\kirill\Desktop\go_appengine\\dev_appserver.py", line 83, in <module>
    _run_file(__file__, globals())
  File "C:\Users\kirill\Desktop\go_appengine\\dev_appserver.py", line 79, in _run_file
    execfile(_PATHS.script_file(script_name), globals_)
NameError: name 'execfile' is not defined
error while running dev_appserver.py: exit status 1
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dth62818 2016-02-25 07:03
    关注

Go AppEngine SDK requires Python 2.7 (Python 3.x cannot be used). It looks to me your SDK is using Python 3.X or you don't have Python at all (in your PATH).

First make sure Python 2.7 is added to your PATH so that will be used by goapp. You can get it here: Python 2.7.11. For the Go AppEngine SDK a small, portable Python is also enough, you can get it from here: Single-File Stand-alone Python 2.7.9 for Windows. Download pyexe-2.7.9.10.zip and extract it. It's just a 10 MB single file, rename it to python.exe and add it to your PATH.

Also going further, it looks to me you are starting your Hello world app from the wrong folder: you are standing in the SDK's folder, and you want to start it specifying that your app is in the myapp subfolder inside your SDK, which is unlikely.

Navigate to the folder where you app is (app.yaml must be there). In that folder execute the command

goapp serve

This will start the app being in the current folder. For this to work, the goapp command (goapp.bat on windows) must be added to your PATH.

If you can't or don't want to add your go_appengine folder to your PATH, still navigate to the folder containing the app you want to start, but provide the path for goapp, e.g.

C:\Users\kirill\Desktop\go_appengine\goapp serve

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥30 python代码,帮调试,帮帮忙吧
  • ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划