dongwenyou4298 2019-01-29 23:15
浏览 136
已采纳

我的应用程序是否需要在ec2实例上请求一个角色来配置会话或将其保留为空?

I'm trying to use the aws-sdk-go in my application. It's running on EC2 instance. Now in the Configuring Credentials of the doc,https://docs.aws.amazon.com/sdk-for-go/api/, it says it will look in

*Environment Credentials - Set of environment variables that are useful when sub processes are created for specific roles.

* Shared Credentials file (~/.aws/credentials) - This file stores your credentials based on a profile name and is useful for local development.

*EC2 Instance Role Credentials - Use EC2 Instance Role to assign credentials to application running on an EC2 instance. This removes the need to manage credential files in production.`

Wouldn't the best order be the reverse order? But my main question is do I need to ask the instance if it has a role and then use that to set up the credentials if it has a role? This is where I'm not sure of what I need to do and how.

I did try a simple test of creating a empty config with essentially only setting the region and running it on the instance with the role and it seems to have "worked" but in this case, I am not sure if I need to explicitly set the role or not.

awsSDK.Config{
    Region:      awsSDK.String(a.region),
    MaxRetries:  awsSDK.Int(maxRetries),
    HTTPClient:  http.DefaultClient,
}

I just want to confirm is this the proper way of doing it or not. My thinking is I need to do something like the following

role = use sdk call to get role on machine
   set awsSDK.Config { Credentials: credentials form of role,
       }

issue service command with returned client.

Any more docs/pointers would be great!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dtbl1231 2019-01-29 23:29
    关注

I have never used the go SDK, but the AWS SDKs I used automatically use the EC2 instance role if credentials are not found from any other source.

Here's an AWS blog post explaining the approach AWS SDKs follow when fetching credentials: https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/security/a-new-and-standardized-way-to-manage-credentials-in-the-aws-sdks/. In particular, see this:

If you use code like this, the SDKs look for the credentials in this order:

1. In environment variables. (Not the .NET SDK, as noted earlier.)
    2. In the central credentials file (~/.aws/credentials or %USERPROFILE%.awscredentials).
    3. In an existing default, SDK-specific configuration file, if one exists. This would be the case if you had been using the SDK before these changes were made.
    4. For the .NET SDK, in the SDK Store, if it exists.
    5. If the code is running on an EC2 instance, via an IAM role for Amazon EC2. In that case, the code gets temporary security credentials from the instance metadata service; the credentials have the permissions derived from the role that is associated with the instance.
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
  • ¥15 arduino 步进电机